More than just being seen
Place your product in a real life situation… one your target customer relates to, and see the benefits in your marketing efforts. Customers need to relate to your product, and what better way than have someone they are intently watching using your product.
- Add a brand strategy that’s a game changer against competitors
- Get National and Global reach for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing
- Get brands seen by ‘ad skipping consumers’
- Be part of this brave new world in a simple, targeted, and effective way
- Get global reach not available through advertising for many NZ brands
How it works
Productions need product all the time to make their scenes look more realistic. Our job at Woven is to match up brands with those productions. We do this two ways…
- Online access to the latest opportunities
- Email alerts that are targeted to brands that you look after
What types of brands can you place?
We can place any brand that has an available spot in our productions. Don’t get too caught up in wondering how your brand could fit in because nearly any product or service can be integrated into some form of production.
What does it cost?
A small placement could cost $2k, and a large one could cost $2m. Some of the factors that influence this is: distribution, viewer numbers, seconds on screen, proximity, use (by actor), and naming the product in the script. “I love your new Fisher & Paykel dryer”
How can I guarantee we get what we pay for?
When you sign up for a placement, the production also signs up to provide your brand with what was agreed. It’s a contract they are obliged to fulfill, and it’s something that Woven actively takes an interest in to ensure all placements are successful.
Contact us if you have more questions or would like to sign up to this service.